WINE!!!

And why we love it...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sometimes You Just Have to Jump...

Whether it's a jump back into writing (for myself in this instance, though I have had a few writing spurts published on Snooth, my most recent full time wine venture) or a jump out of what is predictable and familiar (in this case life in NYC) and into a life of the unknown Asian abyss that is Shanghai, life is full of 'jumps,' risks, and incredible opportunities; opportunities that in turn would not have been possible without taking those leap(s) of faith. I don't know about you, but I cannot think of a better companion (friends and family aside of course) than a lovely glass of wine.

And with that my friends, I am back to coddle this baby blog of mine. The timing couldn't be better as I prepare to embark on the journey of a lifetime to the "Pearl of the Orient," also known as Shanghai, China!

There will no doubt be oodles of odd and "character building" experiences, but along with that endless glasses of wine and wine experiences...the precise inspiration for this blog I created over 2 years ago!
So I invite you to join me on this (wine) journey if it fits into your busy day - and at the very least stay tuned for some great pics!

I must not get ahead of myself...after all, I have a whole month left here in NYC (and lots of wine to taste) before I take off, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment